decision to sell & Coco V--Fresh Violet pastille solid perfume
I posted on fB:
Indescribable heaven. Smooth soapstone rounds for solid perfumes (picture doesn't do justice to their beauty), newly arrived finest oil absolutes and perfume bottles. Sticky Vanilla bourbon beans from Madagascar tincturing.
I am obsessed maybe because of spring approaching with making a violet pastille perfume & solid/salve perfume.
It will be all essential oils and absolutes in a base of beeswax(or soy) jojoba and shea and an alcohol based perfume.
It will be sweet with a bit of green notes on top. It is inspired by my dear recently departed 9 year old bunny Stella.
She was such a queen and moviestar rolled into beautiful charismatic ball of fluff.
I received an order from Eden Botanicals so heavenly I could weep. They also included some samples which trumped all the companies I have bought from in the past.
Indescribable heaven. Smooth soapstone rounds for solid perfumes (picture doesn't do justice to their beauty), newly arrived finest oil absolutes and perfume bottles. Sticky Vanilla bourbon beans from Madagascar tincturing.
This is super comforting since having to take a music break because of arthritis.
I am obsessed maybe because of spring approaching with making a violet pastille perfume & solid/salve perfume.
It will be all essential oils and absolutes in a base of beeswax(or soy) jojoba and shea and an alcohol based perfume.
It will be sweet with a bit of green notes on top. It is inspired by my dear recently departed 9 year old bunny Stella.
She was such a queen and moviestar rolled into beautiful charismatic ball of fluff.
I received an order from Eden Botanicals so heavenly I could weep. They also included some samples which trumped all the companies I have bought from in the past.
It is incredible the inspiration when you have such quality oils and absolutes to work with. I put in another order today.
I decided I am going to sell my perfumes.now I just need a name...
I have had enough disasters and sacrificial pancakes to have perfected a few winners.
An oil I am really enjoying right now is Helichrysum/Immortelle. immediately felt a reaction to marry it on my skin with blue chamomile, vanilla, sandalwood and rose.
An oil I am really enjoying right now is Helichrysum/Immortelle. immediately felt a reaction to marry it on my skin with blue chamomile, vanilla, sandalwood and rose.

Comments
Post a Comment