Make what you love, do what you know: "Coco violette"
So Parasol may be in the editing room for the while but what is most def in is "Coco Violette"
Coco Violette is version of "io".
"Io" was a feral violet that I composed and loved.
I think Coco Violette will appeal to a lot of folks for it's fresh but also make you melt and weak in the knees by it's
delicious edible base.
Top note: raspberry, cardamom absolute, greens, violet leaf absolute
Heart: Orris, cassie absolute,
Base: cocoa absolute, Tahitian and Madagascar vanilla bean, costus
I am working on another meadow scent with hay absolute called, "Bunny Love" It is inspired Fairbanks and Stella and the idea behind "Parasol" but with a more apple, honey and hay notes. I wanted to throw an absinthin as a top note but rabbits HATE wormwood! I couldn't do that!
"Bunny Love" will be a healing scent for the heart and mind.
Comments
Post a Comment