Scentual healing

I need a little healing or why not just say it, a lot right now. I had an old friend decide to end his life.
There has been a bit of this sort of this kind of death around me in my life and has always been traumatic.
I find some comfort between the feelings of my chest tightening anxiety and the lump in my throat through music and the making of natural perfumes.
It wasn't going so well with the grief and composing of both music and perfumes. I broke a string on my guitar and I seemed to ruin an ounce of what I had thought was a clear vision of what I wanted in in my mourning perfume. Left with my feelings I realize now is not the best time to be making perfumes. I am glad there is a lull in Etsy sales right now. The timing is perfect even though I have new perfumes to release.

Comments

  1. How horrible this is. You're right, creating perfume, or anything for that matter, isn't done well under these circumstances. Too much of the grief energy makes its way into the creation. The broken string and broken bottle are the universe telling you to -- what? Take a break, perhaps? Probably. So sorry about your dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you! Hang in there and do yourself well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts