Coming out of hiding
Well, I had to take a break. I won't go into details but some good came of it.
I was able to compose a rich rose version of Hēdonē, a new sweet decadent floral called,"Baudelaire" and "Tamar" a spicy, davana creation with a heavenly sandalwood base. All are in oil form and up on Etsy.
I also have waiting in the wings,"Ashes Of Roses". It is as it's name suggests.
I do not have much time to write but I would like to share some of the notes with you. For more info on the other perfume's notes you can have a look at my Etsy site.
I hope you all are very well.
Kait
I was able to compose a rich rose version of Hēdonē, a new sweet decadent floral called,"Baudelaire" and "Tamar" a spicy, davana creation with a heavenly sandalwood base. All are in oil form and up on Etsy.
I also have waiting in the wings,"Ashes Of Roses". It is as it's name suggests.
I do not have much time to write but I would like to share some of the notes with you. For more info on the other perfume's notes you can have a look at my Etsy site.
I hope you all are very well.
Kait
Comments
Post a Comment