I will rise! OPENING SOON! lovers amber draft bio (edited nov.18.19)

Holy beans folks, what a ride it has been.
My cat Diego about sent me over the edge of sanity.. I was about ready to open shop-and he knocked over my lovers amber. Thus I have had to near start anew on a blend I had been letting age and working on for near a decade.
The heartbreak and devastation was near unbearable.

BUT


What has emerged is a rather (and I do not say lightly) work of olfactory art. My blood, sweat, tears` (literally) and sanity tested I had to beg and borrow to procure the last of needed essences but I would not compromise for they must have the same high standards of quality.  I have used up near all my vintage balsams, woods resins and vanilla tincture. a very precious myrrh is in it that I had been hoarding. It was like cutting out a little bit of my heart as I saved it for near times of grief. The blend for all that it and I had gone through needed it.

Here is the draft bio I am tentatively putting up on Etsy soon. It will give you a very brief description of the perfume. A first preview before anyone... For sale around $60.00 8ml with $1.00 going to Rise Against Hunger Smaller sizes will be available.


Lovers Amber-
Greeting amber lovers!
May I introduce you to LOVERS AMBER, my first perfume release and re entry to Etsy near a decade. 
Top notes of soft rich spices and delicate aromatic herbs
Heart an accord of subtle caramel & toffee with orris butter and smoke, judiciously blended narcotic floral absolute including a rare red champaca
Base of comforting, gorgeous, near all vintage: precious woods, aged sacred resins,balsams,incense and an accord of skin enhancing humane natural musk- including ambergris 
To make the blend truly stunning I added a swoon worthy amount of vanilla: 6 varieties including my vintage 2010 Madagascar and Tahitian Vanilla tincture
To note:
 Lovers amber is light-wearing for all it's richness. As far as Amber perfumes it may be more suited for fans of balsams and vanilla ambers. 
It is not of the dryer labdanum focused variety.
It is a little on the sweet side but not overwhelmingly. 
You'll find this perfume will compliment your softest sweater or wearing nothing at all. It's ability to enhance the bodies natural odor is a bonus to be sure.
It would also be fantastic for layering or adding longevity when wearing essential oils.

My journey with Lovers Amber:
Lovers amber is extraordinary because it took near a decade to complete and most of the essence are vintage-aged. I allowed total decadence in the making, sparing
no cost such in it's vision. for example there is orris butter, organic tuberose, oud, white ambergris and saffron, even the spices are in the form of absolutes...Nutmeg,cardamom a cinnamon bark that will make you crave a gooey cinnamon roll.
Every natural essence in the perfume is of the highest quality that I sampled and carefully selected. The one area I wish I could spend more money on is the containers/bottles but with my budget I have to focus my funds money where it really matters-the perfume. I figure folks can always buy a nice bottle. 

It has been long in the making and sometimes I almost despaired in the difficulty encountered in the creation, such as when my cat Diego knocked near all of my perfume over-or when I added just a touch too much choya nak (roasted seashell) I had to begin again..


As I am am returning to Etsy after many years I hope you will have patience as I get back to the swing of things.
If you have any problems with your please send me an e-mail and I will do my best to remedy the situation.

 Because natural perfumes (especially for people that are used to synthetics) do not have tremendous longevity (especially light citrus blends ) 
I recommend applying a very light layer of your favorite *unscented* lotion or carrier oil before use.

I truly hope you will enjoy Lovers Amber.  
Fragrant blessings, Kait

Comments

Popular Posts