Helllllloooo preview bottle of Lovers Amber
Hand wound hemp cord cap, Most packaging will be plantable and will seed into flowers. There is a lovely store on Etsy that I am buying a lot of my packaging and labels for my bottles and I will be making use of recycled packaging that will be re-purposed. First offerings will be Lover Amber, Coco Violette, Smoke Follows Beauty(alcohol based in limited amounts) Ashes of Roses and A kiss From An Old Flame ( oil based in limited amounts) Tinctures and oil infusions of Sweetgrass, wild,grand organic Lapsang Souchong Tea, Madagascar and Tahitian Vanilla.
If I’m able to sell I’m hoping to have more products but since my cat knocked over all of my Lovers Amber it near cleared me out of my essential oil‘s and absolutes- I’m pretty much destitute so I really need to sell product so I may be able to buy some more product and more organic carrier alcohol. That stuff is very very expensive mostly because of shipping is as much as the product it was almost 200 and something dollars for a gallon of alcohol. Zoiks I hope to see some of you back at the store maybe if you can’t afford to buy anything try take a look as I’ve been working my patootie off and it’s been rather nerve-racking.
Most fragrant blessings to you. K
Most fragrant blessings to you. K

Comments
Post a Comment