Update- even worse ha! Bemoaning as I was unknownly ..

So... This is just great. As I’m pippet filling the glass 1/8 oz roller bottles for ( doing things a little different this go around) the Etsy store -I come to find that the bottles I’ve been using the were actually 6 ml bottles ! Ag! As if I was not charging enough as it was! I’m about to have a heart failure. Now I’m going to have to use the same bottles and people are going to think I’m fleecing them, “Why is she charging so much? Those are the same bottles I had before.”
Well my most fragrant friends -I last opened in 2013 to offload some beloved excess product and even before that around 2010 when I was most active perfuming was so long ago and my goodness prices now for materials are even more expensive- most dramatically the tragic vanilla devastation.
But this new news is really awful for me. The reason why this happened and I should’ve been more diligent is it the bottles were advertised as 1/8ounce. I decided to check this time because this just happened to me buying some atomizer bottles that were advertised as 4ml. They ended up being 7 mL! Zoiks. Not to be a grumpy person but I just want to buy what is advertised.
So I’m sorry that it’s going to seem like a bit of a shock with the new prices.
Your humble fragrant friend, K

Comments

Popular Posts