Update busy bee
Hello my fragrant cherubs, I apologize my posts have been few and far between. I have been so immensely busy with bespokes I have not been able to open the store. I do want to bring back old favorites but give them new life in organic alcohol base form. They will have lovely diffusion and longevity. I’ve been having a hankering for A Streetcar Named Banana especially lately. It seems like a fragrance that would be so fun and cheerful. A nice olfactory escape. The unripe bananas green white florals, with cream pie with a bit of dark chocolate. Nothing too sweet... Also I’m so eager for you to try “MDRTM” Marlene Dietrich Runs The Market I truly think this is one of my best being a complex interesting perfume. It is full of fantasy, technicolor and drama. It’s sparkles like light through colored glass. Tropical spices, cognac and vintage bitter green orange, enveloping warm florals of tuberose, golden champaca & jasmine and then some accords that I’ve developed-of meadow hay, leather and Amber it is nestled under a most gorgeous aged light patchouli from Mandy Aftel.
I hope you all have patience with me yet again. You all have been so patient through the years as I dealt with neck surgery, back issues. And now getting Covid and losing my sense of smell and post fatigue. Please stay healthy. Have a great rest of the weekend, Kaitlyn
P.S.Oh yes I don’t want you to think I’ve been neglecting tincturing- This week it is butterfly bush previous months bing cherries, mock orange, jasmine, honeysuckle, Jasmine rice, alyssum, pinyon pine, wallflower, vanilla, lemon verbena, hemlock, goat hair, juniper resin, Raspberry leaf.... 50 year old sandalwood incense! Amazingly there’s more but goodness I don’t want to bore you haha.

Comments
Post a Comment