New song release: Nocturne Blue

Hi fragrance friends, I hope you will enjoy this most dreamy music preview. It is from the music of Nocturne Blue nocturne_blue - started by my friend Dutch Rall that I am tremendously honored to be a part of. You can support and download the whole song at the Nocturne Blue sight at Bandcamp. I mention ( really hope to NOT to sound pretentious in many of my perfume profiles) “Scent Songbird” It is supposed to echo that I am also a musician and that composing #perfumes historically has also used music notes as a reference and part of it vernacular. :) you all know how I love and worship Perfume creation but music is my life as well and I so cherish the times I'm able to sing as best as I am able after surgery of my neck. Dutch has told me there might be another opportunity here soon. i'm so excited :) About the song: It is a work for an interdisciplinary dance and media project proposed for 2022. credits released January 29, 2021 Written by Dutch Rall, Mark Cook, and ( me) Kaitlyn ni Donovan Produced and mixed by Dutch Rall Kaitlyn ni Donovan - voices Mark Cook - Warr Guitar textures Dutch Rall - guitar, synthesizers, drums and programming Thanks to Eric Hart, Karen De Luna, and Jeni Rall Cover photo courtesy Steven Leak Design by Ladonna Man Ray Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. #VireoPerfumes #Dance #NocturneBlue #PerfumeMusic #interdisciplinaryMedia #interdisciplinaryDance #interdisciplinaryArt #interdisciplinarycreatives #interdisciplinaryLife

Comments

Popular Posts