"Lovers amber with vanilla bean" ( literally with bean) also hmmm what to name...?
Here is another addition to sell at the market. I am two weeks delayed. My printer is on the fritz, so making labels was put to a halt. I hope to launch next saturday.
I decided on these three solid perfumes: "coco violette", " exotic amber..." and
a beautiful mimosa perfume that I am weighing names for.
I love it's confounding aroma. Something like a night fragrant tobacco flower with a hint of a just about ripe banana.
About the "Lovers amber..":
"Lovers amber with Tahitian vanilla bean slice"
A rich, resinous, spiced, amber infused with a slice of Tahitian vanilla bean and it's caviar.
Notes include:
Chaii spices, resins, balsams, vegetable musks, agarwood, spikenard, incense with Madagascar vanilla.
I decided on these three solid perfumes: "coco violette", " exotic amber..." and
a beautiful mimosa perfume that I am weighing names for.
I love it's confounding aroma. Something like a night fragrant tobacco flower with a hint of a just about ripe banana.
About the "Lovers amber..":
"Lovers amber with Tahitian vanilla bean slice"
A rich, resinous, spiced, amber infused with a slice of Tahitian vanilla bean and it's caviar.
Notes include:
Chaii spices, resins, balsams, vegetable musks, agarwood, spikenard, incense with Madagascar vanilla.
Comments
Post a Comment