Etsy store down as the cluster headache beast takes hold

It has been a rough week. I am very eager, wanting to list new perfumes, update Etsy and so on but I have been loosing grip on the cluster headache beast. Yesterday I had to go to the emergency room. This cluster was the worst and with out a doubt the most extreme pain I have ever experienced. I thought I was going to die or die from wanting to die the pain was so horrific. Think Spanish inquisition style torture. They even (to make my hospital stay more enjoyable) did a spinal tap. Wikipedia states woman who experience cluster say it is worse than child birth and also the worst pain a human can experience. I will not disagree as yesterday turned me into a animal who would chew it's own leg off to be removed from the trap.
During these cluster cycles I have to stay away from anything that may trigger or rapidly make my headache worse. Unfortunately a couple essential oils and strong odors in general can. I am terrified to bring on another headache of yesterdays magnitude so I can't go near my perfumes.
I just wanted to write and apologize if the shop seems to be open then closed. I have to force my self to not do anything (I am always running around like a jacked up squirrel!) just stay away from the oils and not potentially fill orders.
I do have some lovely new perfumes to list. When this cluster cycle passes I will get those up. I have to cut this short as typing on the iPhone/staring into light hurts my head.
I hope all of you are happy and well,
~ Kait

Comments

  1. Hey Kait try to relax and always put your health above all things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment