Poetry and flowers
Sick with flu stopping the creations and the store for a spell. Oh my.
I've been emotional and reading Walt Whitman today made me cry.
So many perfumes a-brewing and running around in my mind.
Lilacs have always held a deep poetic meaning in my life and a symbol of Spring, love and death. I have a perfume ready to be filtered called "Shrubbery". The Lotus Eaters mythology perfume will cost quite a bit of money to make but I just have to go on this adventure.
I have two South pacific garland fragrances, a lost island tuberose based fantasy perfume named "Calypso". A woman sent me an original sample of Cuir de Russie for me to make a natural interpretation from. Two ladies are looking forward to it. It shall an amazing and challenging journey.
My Spring fever and the flu. Sitting on my hands until I can be a mad composing scientist with the flowers. In the meantime I have some poetry to get weepy and introspective over. Masterpiece Theatre is always a great escape as well.
I hope you all are very happy and well!
-k
I've been emotional and reading Walt Whitman today made me cry.
So many perfumes a-brewing and running around in my mind.
Lilacs have always held a deep poetic meaning in my life and a symbol of Spring, love and death. I have a perfume ready to be filtered called "Shrubbery". The Lotus Eaters mythology perfume will cost quite a bit of money to make but I just have to go on this adventure.
I have two South pacific garland fragrances, a lost island tuberose based fantasy perfume named "Calypso". A woman sent me an original sample of Cuir de Russie for me to make a natural interpretation from. Two ladies are looking forward to it. It shall an amazing and challenging journey.
My Spring fever and the flu. Sitting on my hands until I can be a mad composing scientist with the flowers. In the meantime I have some poetry to get weepy and introspective over. Masterpiece Theatre is always a great escape as well.
I hope you all are very happy and well!
-k
Hi Kait,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are sick! I have been watching your empty store and was worried that you were ill - so I am glad to see you are around and just down with flu. I think of you every day when I enjoy your lovely creations!
Sara
(shoots on etsy)
Hi Sara,
ReplyDeleteSo kind of you to check in. Yes, the store has been closed for quite some time. There is quite a bad flu/ virus bug in Portland right now.
It let's you have a few hours or a day off then comes back full force.
This goes on for weeks. Well, I hope to be better soon as I am going stir crazy!
Thank you for thinking of me. :) -Kait