Frankenstein‘s beard oil...

“It will make your beard come to life!

 Is what I wrote on my friend’s bottle . 😆 My husband‘s band was recording at the house and I had given one member a bottle of campfire beard oil and the other ones curiosity was perked..
” what’s that?”
-Beard oil! It makes your beard soft!
Oh I need some of that!
Well,  I can make you some but do you have sensitive skin ?
Oh yah..
 So this band  member had sensitive skin so I did not recommend the campfire beard oil as it had a  Little too many pine resins in it so told him I’d make him his own and he was pleased as him wife was mentioning that his beard was scratchy.
I made up a sensitive skin batch with rosehip seed oil, jojoba vitamin e, avocado, and scent with some nice mature skin healing oils of frankincense and rose geranium with the tiniest bit of a nice double distilled vetiver, patchouli, bay laurel, moroccan rose, & vanilla.  

Hopefully it will make that scraggly beard come to life and make his skin and wife happy too. :)

Comments

Popular Posts