Update Etsy
The shy reclusive & elusive Vireo Perfumes birdy might be coming out of her nest and be posting items on Etsy in a bit over a month. I will be giving a dollar on the bottle to Rise Against Hunger. It is an word hunger relief organization. Yay! As my husband says “keep it simple stupid “ so I will be having a limited number of items-An alcohol blend of vintage Lovers Amber cut with clear jojoba or fractionated coconut oil for smooth silky application because of its heavy percentage of sticky resins and absolutes-old favorites Smoke Follows Beauty and reformulated Nerola Verde as well.
I also made a very wonderful smelling campfire beard oil that is somewhat like smoke follows beauty without the Smore’s element in it. Perfumes with tinctures in it such as a heavenly mock orange, honeysuckle and jasmine with wallflowers. For interest I will be selling where I left off before I closed, lockets, pill boxes etc..filled with solid perfumes. Many of them are small so I will probably do precious essences/single notes. Larger items can be filled with garden salve.
Below is a picture of the Campfire beard oil scent in a vintage 70s pillbox. I hope all of you have been well. I’m very excited to be getting back to it. Many of you have known I have had some challenges with chronic pain and it’s made me unable to do much of my music and perfumes. I had a wonderful moment surrounded by vials of gorgeous absolutes and testing strips- sheer elation came upon me.
I hope that much of the funds from Etsy purchases (besides covering more supplies) can pay for neuromuscular physical therapy that is not covered by my insurance. It has been so helpful but unfortunately the 100.00 a pop session is beyond my social security disability income.
A huge dignifying part of my life was making people’s lives a bit more happy with my oils, hearing the feedback, the joy they received experiencing fine natural essences. It’s great to be near to opening the shop. I need to gather a bit more funds for supplies.. but soon. Love, KnD
I also made a very wonderful smelling campfire beard oil that is somewhat like smoke follows beauty without the Smore’s element in it. Perfumes with tinctures in it such as a heavenly mock orange, honeysuckle and jasmine with wallflowers. For interest I will be selling where I left off before I closed, lockets, pill boxes etc..filled with solid perfumes. Many of them are small so I will probably do precious essences/single notes. Larger items can be filled with garden salve.
Below is a picture of the Campfire beard oil scent in a vintage 70s pillbox. I hope all of you have been well. I’m very excited to be getting back to it. Many of you have known I have had some challenges with chronic pain and it’s made me unable to do much of my music and perfumes. I had a wonderful moment surrounded by vials of gorgeous absolutes and testing strips- sheer elation came upon me.
I hope that much of the funds from Etsy purchases (besides covering more supplies) can pay for neuromuscular physical therapy that is not covered by my insurance. It has been so helpful but unfortunately the 100.00 a pop session is beyond my social security disability income.
A huge dignifying part of my life was making people’s lives a bit more happy with my oils, hearing the feedback, the joy they received experiencing fine natural essences. It’s great to be near to opening the shop. I need to gather a bit more funds for supplies.. but soon. Love, KnD

Comments
Post a Comment