Instagram migration out

Hello friends, When one is an artist we may not always know that our creativity and output is like handing over a journal to the world -our works of art be it perfume or a song it's a reflection of who we are in time. Our time away can feel kind of scary, because we're not doing anything. I will have lots more to say.- of course a lot more that kind of Philosophy talk ... To you all, I regularly interacted with-I really will miss you and our easily initiated conversations and laughter. I will mentor but I have to say I'm going to selective of my time and mentorship is something that is a mutual respect in perfume i'm not comfortable with folks that approach me that want the fast track knowledge. -The purpose away from Instagram is to take care of home and especially my health - the toll catching up of only having an immune disease but then getting the dreaded virus twice is really caught up with my body and I have not done a great job of just slowing down which is historically been a problem for me. -- The wonderful thing about having this blog -and rather fascinating as I get to see all of these kerfuffles get wrestled not always be the worst things - Like I thought I'd never ever get rid of the cluster headaches they would never be something for them and now I'm on Emgality :) Lots of joy in the new year to you and your loved ones- K

Comments

Popular Posts