"clearing" solid perfume
"clearing" is a much simplified, "omega man" from an earlier post. I will be selling it at a market. It is a scent more up a man's alley. My boyfriend loves it the more, "eyeblinding" I seem to make it. By "eyeblinding" I mean heavy handed on the petitgrain, and coriander leaf.
My natural desire is to soften all the edges but as soon as I do it is a thumbs down from my male testing audience...well my one trusted guinea pig.
"Clearing" all natural solid perfume
Clearing is a herbaceous, escape to the outdoors, uplifting, and sensual scent that is
naturally inspiring, clarifing and euphoric.
Top notes: Bright and bitter citrus of petitgrain married with sweet cardamom.
Heart: Clary sage absolute, fresh herbs and soft precious sandalwood.
Base notes: Balsamic rich amber and smoky incense.
My natural desire is to soften all the edges but as soon as I do it is a thumbs down from my male testing audience...well my one trusted guinea pig.
"Clearing" all natural solid perfume
Clearing is a herbaceous, escape to the outdoors, uplifting, and sensual scent that is
naturally inspiring, clarifing and euphoric.
Top notes: Bright and bitter citrus of petitgrain married with sweet cardamom.
Heart: Clary sage absolute, fresh herbs and soft precious sandalwood.
Base notes: Balsamic rich amber and smoky incense.
Comments
Post a Comment