"Parasol" all natural solid perfume
I created Parasol while needing some comfort. It will be the 2nd solid natural perfume I will sell at the market.
I decided to add the rose absolute and helichrysum because I was feeling so upset about my sick old rabbit named "Fairbanks" and that the fact I may have to have him, "put to sleep". He had never been ill his life. When his beautiful mate "Stella" passed months ago he started declining rapidly. I had Stella for 10 years she was my baby and a queen of the house. So, in their romantic spirit and my distress I had to pull out the big guns and not edit my intuition of what I feel the whole of this grief dealing, healing, visual, escapist perfume should be.
I knew the most healing of oils I have and love is the organic helichrysum. I also wanted it's fresh honey, hay-like note. I was in a "dammed the price" as I used it and the Moroccan rose absolute.
I was really worried featuring it to my extremely honest, "guinea pig" as florals are not a favorite, especially with vanilla in it.
(he doesn't like "foody" scents) I was in luck! He said, "Don't change a thing!"
"Parasol" all natural solid perfume
Parasol is a deeply romantic, soft floral with notes of violet leaf, linden blossom, clary sage and Moroccan rose absolutes. Calming chamomile and healing organic helichrysum relax your worries as the base notes of dreamy Tahitian and Madagascar Vanilla plus amber create a serene and naturally comforting perfume salve.
I decided to add the rose absolute and helichrysum because I was feeling so upset about my sick old rabbit named "Fairbanks" and that the fact I may have to have him, "put to sleep". He had never been ill his life. When his beautiful mate "Stella" passed months ago he started declining rapidly. I had Stella for 10 years she was my baby and a queen of the house. So, in their romantic spirit and my distress I had to pull out the big guns and not edit my intuition of what I feel the whole of this grief dealing, healing, visual, escapist perfume should be.
I knew the most healing of oils I have and love is the organic helichrysum. I also wanted it's fresh honey, hay-like note. I was in a "dammed the price" as I used it and the Moroccan rose absolute.
I was really worried featuring it to my extremely honest, "guinea pig" as florals are not a favorite, especially with vanilla in it.
(he doesn't like "foody" scents) I was in luck! He said, "Don't change a thing!"
"Parasol" all natural solid perfume
Parasol is a deeply romantic, soft floral with notes of violet leaf, linden blossom, clary sage and Moroccan rose absolutes. Calming chamomile and healing organic helichrysum relax your worries as the base notes of dreamy Tahitian and Madagascar Vanilla plus amber create a serene and naturally comforting perfume salve.
Comments
Post a Comment