This was a fb post for friends regarding fir balsam absolute

I posted this on fb in feb. As somewhat of a joke I made up a perfume called, "Omega Man".
The end product was a custom scent for my partner. It has sharp green top notes with heart of clary sage absolute and juniper. The base is balsam and incense.

2/2010
Just wanted the men folk to know that you are not excluded from this whole custom scent thing. If you have never smelled fir balsam absolute you have not smelled heaven.
It is like being in a the most sweet, fresh, pristine forest that only exists in your most wildest "What would it be like if the earth existed untouched by man?" fantasies.
I can give you that fantasy in a little container. This all purpose balm can be used on rough hands, as a salve, scent, lip balm etc... or I can send it to you in a small bottle in liquid form as an alcohol based cologne or jojoba based scented essential oil.
If you want it...$15 bucks...heaven...oh yah. This Fir Balsam absolute is not some regular thin essential oil. It is a sappy gooey resin that takes some time and love to work with.

Comments

Popular Posts