A laugh about the last post, Decadence
So, I told my fiancé the name ideas I had for the new perfume and he said that it sounded a bit "Halmark card" and "Harlequiny" (romance books) and that, "you might as well call it "Dinner with Hugh Grant".
That really cracked me up!
P.s.
Another perfume of mine that has had a make over is "A Kiss From An Old Flame".
I toned down the ylang and amyris, upped the jasmine sambac, jasmine grandiflorum, galbanum and amber accord. I think it will knock some people's socks off. Fans of this will flip for
"Decadence" when it goes up on Etsy. As it is very alike sans the Ylang and with Pink lotus absolute and celery seed. It also has more of the base of my perfume "Hedone" with the agarwood as well. The woman who requested the making of Decandence wanted a combo of "A kiss.." and "Hedone" with out rose and ylang.
That really cracked me up!
P.s.
Another perfume of mine that has had a make over is "A Kiss From An Old Flame".
I toned down the ylang and amyris, upped the jasmine sambac, jasmine grandiflorum, galbanum and amber accord. I think it will knock some people's socks off. Fans of this will flip for
"Decadence" when it goes up on Etsy. As it is very alike sans the Ylang and with Pink lotus absolute and celery seed. It also has more of the base of my perfume "Hedone" with the agarwood as well. The woman who requested the making of Decandence wanted a combo of "A kiss.." and "Hedone" with out rose and ylang.
Comments
Post a Comment