A little concerned.

 A little concerned if I’m going to be able to handle the store with the pain I’m in.  It’s 8:30 and my neck feels like it’s been pounded repeatedly on some rebar.  The burning nerve pain sure is distracting. I tend to shake when I’m in pain doesn’t mix well attempting to measure -0.03 gram some odd amounts and decanting into tiny bottles.  It’s discouraging. :(  I tinctured some wildflowers- the first photo will show just a little bit of the variety of flowers. I will be adding more alyssum, wallflowers and other very heady scented flowers. I also started some musky Bugalweed. The last year’s tincture of a variety of flowers I recently sampled near threw me back ( I rather left it in the jar flowers macerating all year long )-odor blooming filling the air with exquisite floras, honey-like and complex.  That blend had many flowers such as honeysuckle jasmine, mock orange, wallflowers and alyssum.  I tells ya’  if you are feeling down and need a distraction like I was today try picking the minuscule  petals off alyssum flowers. It’ll take your mind off anything.
Fragrant blessings to you.



Comments

Popular Posts