Alcohol ink tincture?
I just have to show you this incredible tincture macerating after only one day!
I recently was at craft store and had for the first time examined alcohol inks. Because I was buying many other knickknacks for the Etsy store my finances made it that I couldn’t afford at that time to pick one up. Looking up what goes into them I think I just may have inadvertently made a natural one. Just look at this vibrant green from a (I hate to almost admit ...) weed. Making use of the green blood of my enemy. I swear these suckers (literally) take over everything in my yard. I wish I could get back hours of my life dealing with the little buggers. I digress.. anyhoo I believe a friend of mine who is an artist might make use of.. now what else might I use? Violets leaves? That bugalweed if tinctured a few times could be lovely.. maple .. in autumn. Calendula? Oh! And that Rue.. need something other than green. Ok well here is the photo.. (I added more leaves in the jar. You should always cover your material fully when tincturing) I ended up tincturing the whole jar. :)
Ta-da! Green, staining anything it touches, beauteous weedy goodness.
I recently was at craft store and had for the first time examined alcohol inks. Because I was buying many other knickknacks for the Etsy store my finances made it that I couldn’t afford at that time to pick one up. Looking up what goes into them I think I just may have inadvertently made a natural one. Just look at this vibrant green from a (I hate to almost admit ...) weed. Making use of the green blood of my enemy. I swear these suckers (literally) take over everything in my yard. I wish I could get back hours of my life dealing with the little buggers. I digress.. anyhoo I believe a friend of mine who is an artist might make use of.. now what else might I use? Violets leaves? That bugalweed if tinctured a few times could be lovely.. maple .. in autumn. Calendula? Oh! And that Rue.. need something other than green. Ok well here is the photo.. (I added more leaves in the jar. You should always cover your material fully when tincturing) I ended up tincturing the whole jar. :)
Ta-da! Green, staining anything it touches, beauteous weedy goodness.


Comments
Post a Comment