getting crafty

oy... packaging.... not my strong point especially on a budget. I was never born for crafts. I always admired people who had an eye for color could turn a piece of paper into a two story mansion.
As I just posted on FB...(yes I am back on..sigh..maybe for just a week) I am like a drunk driver with a pair of scissors.
I think I expressed it another way, but you get the gist.

I am discovering that balancing to get the internet series soundtrack completed each month and putting out the Etsy orders is a major challenge. I am sure it will get easier once I have a system and I am not running round like a newly decapitated Chicken Little. It doesn't help that my car is out of commission. Oh no! I have to walk to the post. Forced exercise!
I have met some new folks in the perfume community and feel less of a loner in the world bordering on olfactory fetishism. I mean, when you smell something good or bad and it gives you get a a rush as if you are jumping out of an airplane, that kind of intensity doesn't fall into the usual category of your everyday, scent-stunned, numbed or just don't care, fragrant unaware fellow.
I think the first step to start becoming awake to the world of scents is to read: Patrick Suskind's "Perfume". Even if you read just the first page or second paragraph especially. There was a move adaptation made as well.

Comments

Popular Posts