needing a name for the "Ramos" perfume

Oy, This Ramos Fizz, citrus, floral perfume is about ready to be thrown into the world. It needs a name to express it's cheery, escapist, bright, sunny nature and hint of Ramos Gin Fizzes.(I love this bio link for a bit of it's fabulous history)
This morning I thought of:
"Ramos Holiday". A play on the words after after the movie "Roman Holiday" with Audrey Hepburn.
My boyfriend thought of, "Ramosa". There is a tiny it of mimosa in it. But I don't think enough to qualify for the name.
It had a strong runner up of, "Monteray Bay Fizz"
Others included:"Ramos Fizz at the Lemon Bar" (donated by a helpful customer)
I contemplated, "The fizz" sounds a little too much like to many other rhymes of a obscene nature.

There is a bit more floral to the mix which ups the complexities of the name.
My brain hurts.

Comments

  1. Tart Ramos, flora Ramos, Ramos Fizzer,
    Ramos body Liquor ok thats it i give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love it when people brain storm!
    Maybe I need to drink a few and get all goofy.
    I think "Ramos Holiday" is the biggest contender so far.
    Though damn, "Ramos body liquor" Now that sounds great! If that was a massage oil I would chug it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment