Sweet grass and Fairbanks passing

After months of grieving the loss of his beloved mate Fairbanks passed away last night in my arms.
Fairbanks was my 10 year old Dutch bunny. He loved and insisted on giving me nose kisses. After Stella died the nose kisses went up about 90% along with him asking for loves which he wasn't prone to do with Stella around. He went from a strapping 7 pound bunny who had never once been sick to under 4 pounds quickly after Stella left. It was terrible and painful to wittness. I know now he isn't sufffering without his mate anymore.
He is buried next to her now under a pine in a strawberry patch. Rabbits love strawberries.


I checked my sweet grass infusion and it seems ready. I will put it up on Etsy. With Fairbanks on my mind for inspiration, I am imagining some sweet grass, lav, hay and clary sage absolute, carrot seed with vanilla with it.

Comments

Popular Posts